- Sweden Now Rape Capital of the World Due to Islamic Immigration, is America next?
- Amnesty Nightmare Remains: Signs Senate Waking Up
- American Tax Money Being Used to Build the Means to Their Own Destruction in Utah. Is That Cool or What?
- Muslim jihadists crush 50 Catholic churches
- A Case for Our Insuring That No-one Ever Gets Re-elected to Terms in Congress or The White House.
Tag Archives: Supreme Court of the United States
It appears that the Supreme Court is getting close to ruling on whether Obama is a citizen or he is not. The implications are complex and hard to imagine. Continue reading
Failure by American citizens to protect their constitution has resulted in its being quietly attacked from all quarters in attempts to destroy the foundation to our system of laws and the roots of our freedom. Continue reading
Judge Scalia seems to be lost on what is “NOT” in the Constitution and ruling that if something is not forbidden by the Constitution then that something must be legal. WRONG! When he ruled that female Wal-Mart employees do not have the right to grieve their claims of discrimination. He appears to be siding with Shari’a which also does not allow women grieve their complaints. Continue reading