- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
- Enjoy, joke about possibility of Obama continuing in office past 2017
Tag Archives: stop influence peddling
California trying to pass a law making it mandatory to have liability insurance in order to buy and own a weapon. Question as to whether they can make it mandatory to by insurance on something called out in the Constitution. Continue reading
The sense that public workers enjoy certain advantages is not a mirage. Public employees pay into their pension funds, but health benefits often come at a fraction of the cost of most private sector packages. Continue reading
Three oil companies are spending heavily to influence legislation in California. The legislation is environmentally based on greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere and is intended to reduce the emissions back to 1990′s levels by 2020. This puts a hurting on the oil companies and they don’t want the legislation. Where control of greenhouse gas emissions is concerned there are opportunities for making a lot of money buying and selling carbon credits. This is happening as well. The people involved have need of legislation enactment to further their interests. Thus, the tug of war begins and the money starts moving. There needs to be a law forbidding/limiting all monies flowing to influence legislation regardless of where it comes from and to whom it goes. Continue reading
I have gotten the opinion that America does not stand a better chance for a turn around under the Republican Party than they have had under the Democratic Party. Republicans have smelled the blood of failing Democrats in the House … Continue reading