- STOP THE SENATE FROM EXTENDING THE “UNDETECTABLE FIREARMS ACT” WITH NEW GUN CONTROLS!
- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
Tag Archives: freedom
Senator Diane Feinstein is determined to get legislation passed the will immediately impact Second Amendment freedoms and liberty to keep and bear arms. We must ask for filibusters of all attempts to limit citizens abilities to keep and bear arms for use in protecting ourselves from tyranny of our government. Continue reading
Letter to my representatives suggesting that the way Congress works, their benefits, congressional workload, work content, all need changing and I expressed my opinions on changes that need making. You could read my letter and then draft your own for the same purpose. Continue reading
Oklahoma has acted to separate itself from the Federal Government which has clearly run amok. This process is much less likely to lead to violent confrontations between government and the People. This may be the way to go. Contact your state representatives and have them do the research and get going. We can save our country by withdrawing the power from the central government. This will allow us time to regroup and get back to the Constitution. No more career politicians! Continue reading
Pro gun organizations are putting out the warnings that Obama is planning an assault against the Constitutional right of American citizens to own and bear arms for their defense and that of their families and our country. Obama has used executive orders to bypass Congress before. Its time to let him know that we will not stand for his re-writing of the Constitution to cancel our second amendment rights. Take action, write to Senator Mitch McConnell now, ask him to stop any gun control executive orders immediately and for as long as it takes Obama to get the word. Continue reading
There is a frivolous lawsuit filed to have Ferrero U.S.A. withdraw their claims that their product “Nutella” is a benefit when included in the diets of a healthy family. The lady filing the lawsuit has apparently done so on the opinions of friends that the product is nearly a candy bar. Continue reading