- American Tax Money Being Used to Build the Means to Their Own Destruction in Utah. Is That Cool or What?
- Muslim jihadists crush 50 Catholic churches
- A Case for Our Insuring That No-one Ever Gets Re-elected to Terms in Congress or The White House.
- Is Assisted Suicide Going to be Pared with End-of-Life Planning under Obamacare?
- An outstanding young woman with a solid future may be damned by ignorance of family and accuser!
Tag Archives: controversial
Obama negates the shock of 9/11 by stating that the U.S. can absorb additional acts of terror in the same manner we have that event. Is he saying that such acts are no big deal and that we don’t have to prepare for them or worry about them? Obama has his foundations in Chicago style politics. This style is not like the rest of the U.S. and should not be allowed to change the way America thinks. I feel that Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Hillary Clinton have to go along with all the sicko czars Obama has sneaked into power. Continue reading
Vote coming any day, tell your Senators to filibuster Elena Kagan’s confirmation for appointment to the Supreme Court. She is reported to be guilty of rewriting an expert witnesses report in such a way that the Supreme Court voted to overturn Nebraska’s partial-birth abortion ban in 2000. She doesn’t believe that the Constitution is the basis for our laws. Keep her out of the Supreme Court. Don’t let her help Obama railroad his controversial and illegal agenda through and heap it upon our backs. Continue reading
The American Political Action Committee, Ameripac, is taking action to keep Kagan from getting a seat on the Supreme Court and legislating in support of Obama’s more dangerous and controversial legislation from the bench on the American people. Continue reading