- Sebelius Telsl World Health Assembly (WHA) That Health Care is A Right Governments Must Give To Their People – BULL CRAP!!
- Your FreedomConnector Digest – Week of May 21st – PAY ATTENTION FOLKS, YOUR CHILDREN ARE AT RISK BIG TIME!
- Obama Administration to Sign U.N. Arms Trade Treaty “In the Very Near Future”
- Action Alert – Stop Common Core in Your State and in the United States. Common Core takes away your ability to raise your children.
- STOP THE EMPOWERMENT OF DHS NOW!!
Category Archives: U.S. Constitution
Obama has accelerated his agenda to exact his goals for destroying the Constitution and taking control of the government from the People and making subjects of the People. Continue reading
Obama has run amok and fails to follow the Constitution he swore to preserve, protect, and defend from all enemies. Oh yes, Mr. Obama, that includes the enemy in the White House….you. Continue reading
Senator Diane Feinstein is determined to get legislation passed the will immediately impact Second Amendment freedoms and liberty to keep and bear arms. We must ask for filibusters of all attempts to limit citizens abilities to keep and bear arms for use in protecting ourselves from tyranny of our government. Continue reading
California trying to pass a law making it mandatory to have liability insurance in order to buy and own a weapon. Question as to whether they can make it mandatory to by insurance on something called out in the Constitution. Continue reading
Rasmussem Poll shows that only 17 percent of their sample of Americans DO NO believe Americans should be able to keep and bear arms. These views haven’t changed in nearly four years of surveying. Continue reading
Here are quotations by our forefathers around the time tha our Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were written and adopted. These quotations show how all of those whose quotes I have included beleived it to be necessary for every citizen to have and keep arms for thier own protection but mostly to have on hand for use as members of the militia. When the militia was called up every male from 16 through 6o was expected to show up with their own weapon. The general consensus of the quote makers was that everyone must have a gun to protect the country from tyranny in our own government. Continue reading