- STOP THE SENATE FROM EXTENDING THE “UNDETECTABLE FIREARMS ACT” WITH NEW GUN CONTROLS!
- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
Category Archives: Opinions
Obama has run amok and fails to follow the Constitution he swore to preserve, protect, and defend from all enemies. Oh yes, Mr. Obama, that includes the enemy in the White House….you. Continue reading
California trying to pass a law making it mandatory to have liability insurance in order to buy and own a weapon. Question as to whether they can make it mandatory to by insurance on something called out in the Constitution. Continue reading
The World Affairs Council presents Mika Brzezinski, May 20, 2011 (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Council on Foreign Relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia) English: White House photo of Zbigniew Brzezinski as National Security Advisor (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Brzezinski: “Populist Resistance” … Continue reading
U.S. Marine’s Scathing Response to Sen. Feinstein’s Gun Control Proposal: ‘I Am Not Your Subject. I Am the Man Who Keeps You Free’
Marien Sgt. has it right when he tell Senator Feinstein that he will not obey any gun control measures enacted because of her pending legislation. WE all need to follow this Marine’s example. Continue reading
Stopping the U.S. Senate approval of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) is paramount to protecting our children and our country from intrusion of the U.N. and its anti-American members into our homes and lives and destroy the sovereignty of our country. Obama is threat enough. We don’t need the U.N. screwing us as well. Continue reading