- STOP THE SENATE FROM EXTENDING THE “UNDETECTABLE FIREARMS ACT” WITH NEW GUN CONTROLS!
- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
Category Archives: Environmental
Monsanto is becoming a corporation out of control, possibly a harmful monopoly that must be watched closely to prevent it from harming agriculture and humans the World over. Continue reading
EPA’s Jackson discusses link between water contaminants and autism but couldn’t/wouldn’t document her statement. Continue reading
Pelosi and her loyal followers are at it again and Harry is not far behind. They’re trying to package 100 plus bills to rush through passage because they are too important to let die after the lame duck session of Congress. Continue reading
Three oil companies are spending heavily to influence legislation in California. The legislation is environmentally based on greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere and is intended to reduce the emissions back to 1990′s levels by 2020. This puts a hurting on the oil companies and they don’t want the legislation. Where control of greenhouse gas emissions is concerned there are opportunities for making a lot of money buying and selling carbon credits. This is happening as well. The people involved have need of legislation enactment to further their interests. Thus, the tug of war begins and the money starts moving. There needs to be a law forbidding/limiting all monies flowing to influence legislation regardless of where it comes from and to whom it goes. Continue reading