- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
- Enjoy, joke about possibility of Obama continuing in office past 2017
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I use to work in support of government contracts. If I am not mistaken, it is illegal (or was at that time) for the government to compete with civilian industries. There was, and I am pretty sure there still is … Continue reading
Senator Bernie Sanders exposes Wall Street speculation in oil and the amount of power they wield in the market place and in our homes. Continue reading
The 10th Circuit Court in Denver is considering a case in which Oklahoma has banned use of shari’a law. Americans need to pay close attention and demand that our system of laws be protected by insuring that they are the only laws used in America. Continue reading
There are enough oil and natural gas resources under the U.S. soil to provide the U.S. with those resources for over 2000 years. Continue reading
Muslims are making inroads into our local and national governments and if U.S. citizens don’t get their heads out of the sand they’ll soon be living with camels and participating in the stoning of someones’ wife because she was suspected of unfaithful to her husband. Continue reading
Failure by American citizens to protect their constitution has resulted in its being quietly attacked from all quarters in attempts to destroy the foundation to our system of laws and the roots of our freedom. Continue reading