- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
- Enjoy, joke about possibility of Obama continuing in office past 2017
- Knockout Game or Muslims Testing the Waters for Resistance to Their Acts. When Will the Rapes Begin?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
All is not as it appears. Is President Obama a good guy or a bad guy? When Castro took control, did the people of Cuba think he was a good guy or a bad guy? Should we believe all of what we hear? Should be believe what we see? OR, should we question boldly what we hear and what we see as well as what we are not seeing and/or hearing? One thing is for sure, we cannot blindly follow any one party, and, we have to accept tough choices made by our representatives in Congress towards fixing our government. We must do our parts to insure that they fix what we want fixed. Continue reading
Teddy Roosevelt told immigrants that they are welcome to America but they must assimilate into our society and become productive members, that in America there is only room for allegiance to one country and that is the United States. Continue reading
President Obama is still acting like dictator in chief. He has to be stopped. Do not allow him to raise the debt limit without immediate cuts in spending of the same size or larger than the increase. Continue reading
Obama is working towards making Puerto Rico one of the United States and claims that if they become a state we cannot have a
State that isn’t English speaking. We will have to endure being a multi-lingual society and endure the extremely high cost of supporting several hundreds of languages. Continue reading