- STOP THE SENATE FROM EXTENDING THE “UNDETECTABLE FIREARMS ACT” WITH NEW GUN CONTROLS!
- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Harry Reid will not honor his promise to allow one week of debate and the presentation of amendments before any extension of the Patriot Act would be allowed. Senator Rand Paul presented three amendments and asked for unanimous consent to allow protection of our second amendment rights and Harry Reid would not allow them. Is Harry Reid American or Communist? Continue reading
Oklahoma has acted to separate itself from the Federal Government which has clearly run amok. This process is much less likely to lead to violent confrontations between government and the People. This may be the way to go. Contact your state representatives and have them do the research and get going. We can save our country by withdrawing the power from the central government. This will allow us time to regroup and get back to the Constitution. No more career politicians! Continue reading
Our President and Attorney General apparently refuse to stand behind CIA agents that obtained the information that led to Osama’s removal as a threat. Such actions create an atmosphere of risk aversion where CIA agents are afraid to do their job for fear of political reprisal. This cannot be! If such agents refuse to do their jobs the danger to America is increased. Continue reading