- Sweden Now Rape Capital of the World Due to Islamic Immigration, is America next?
- Amnesty Nightmare Remains: Signs Senate Waking Up
- American Tax Money Being Used to Build the Means to Their Own Destruction in Utah. Is That Cool or What?
- Muslim jihadists crush 50 Catholic churches
- A Case for Our Insuring That No-one Ever Gets Re-elected to Terms in Congress or The White House.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Big businesses have become a detriment to the American economy. They have far outlived the accomplishment of the American dream for their founders and are now taking away any chance of realizing the American dream for others. We need to turn this around to put citizens back to work in meaningful jobs as soon as possible. Continue reading
There are at least eight members of the Senate that are sick and tired of Harry Reid’s shenanigans that they feel are preventing meaningful, cooperative efforts by both parties to develop a meaningful programs for getting our economy under control. Continue reading
Islam may seem exotic or even extreme in the modern world. Perhaps this is because religion does not dominate everyday life in the West today, whereas Muslims have religion always uppermost in their minds, and make no division between secular and sacred. They believe that the Divine Law, the Shari’a, should be taken very seriously, which is why issues related to religion are still so important. Continue reading