- STOP THE SENATE FROM EXTENDING THE “UNDETECTABLE FIREARMS ACT” WITH NEW GUN CONTROLS!
- Change the Constitution? Only WE the People have that power!
- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Great people participating in the early growth of our Republic knew that man is weak and is nearly always willing to take what ever he can to improve his power and wealth. I have provided examples herein. Continue reading
Many of our Presidents and members of Congress practice gross disregard for our Constitution and even attempt to destroy our Bill of Rights one by one. We have got to stop this now. Impeach Obama as soon as possible! Continue reading
Hi Folks, It seems to me that “Judicial Branch” was created to insure “justice” is maintained for all and as a part of the three separated powers in our government. The fact that Obama as President, and part of the … Continue reading
EPA’s Jackson discusses link between water contaminants and autism but couldn’t/wouldn’t document her statement. Continue reading
There is a frivolous lawsuit filed to have Ferrero U.S.A. withdraw their claims that their product “Nutella” is a benefit when included in the diets of a healthy family. The lady filing the lawsuit has apparently done so on the opinions of friends that the product is nearly a candy bar. Continue reading
The Muslim Brotherhood in America today, February 8, 2011. The fact that this organization has multiple facilities in the United States is unnerving to me. I realize that the United States promotes the freedom of speech and the right to … Continue reading