- BAD NEWS All, House passes anti-gun bill in 24 hrs, last lead smelter shut down, no more lead for U.S. made ammo
- House passes a 10yr extensions of Undetectable Firearms Act, Schumer says he will tack on his gun control measures in Senate.
- Stop the extension of the “undetectable” firearms act by S.1774, A bill to reauthorize the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 1 year.
- Enjoy, joke about possibility of Obama continuing in office past 2017
- Knockout Game or Muslims Testing the Waters for Resistance to Their Acts. When Will the Rapes Begin?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Should schools administrators have the right to modify rules in place to carry on the teaching of patriotism to our students? I know they do not. Why then, is a school administrator in Mass. sending, for all intents and purposes, a permission slip to all parents for permission to participate in saying the Pledge of Allegiance, over the PA system, only ONCE A WEEK? No permission is needed, no exceptions can be made. Every student must say the Pledge and they must say it every day. The correct methods of honoring our flag must be followed at that time and at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS for any American citizens. Continue reading
Twas the Month Before Christmas. I time appropriate rhyme representing the public attitude in the U.S. today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Continue reading
Propaganda is a language of persuasion through innuendos and and continuous exposure and battering with new ways of thinking. After a time, those exposed become indoctrinated into believing the hidden agenda of the very important people at the top. American citizens are being exposed to a boat load of propaganda now. Continue reading
Hi Folks, I believe that we need to do what we can to lower pollution. There are many programs in effect right now to enforce pollution control and U.S. citizens are voluntarily doing a lot to think green without additional … Continue reading
Pelosi and her loyal followers are at it again and Harry is not far behind. They’re trying to package 100 plus bills to rush through passage because they are too important to let die after the lame duck session of Congress. Continue reading